Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Upon reservation, we require a non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation. Deposit amounts will change depending on rental type. Cottages and RV rentals - $300; RV lots - $100. These deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2) Full payment for reservations are due 30 days before your arrival.
3) NO refund will be given for cancellations starting from May long weekend through to September long weekend. The same rules also apply to Holiday weekends. In special circumstances at the discretion of Management, we may be able to re-book your site and offer you a partial refund.
4) Cancellations within 24 hours of creating a booking can be refunded.
5) A damage deposit is required for our cottages ($500), RV rentals ($500) and paved RV lots ($300). You will only be charged the damage deposits if there is damage to the unit/site upon inspection after you've departed.
6) Pets are allowed within the Resort with permission from the Resort staff and Management. Extra charges will apply for each pet you bring ($10/day) and two pets are allowed per site.
7) The number of guests allowed in each cottage is 6 people maximum. If more people are attending, an additional rate per person will be applied ($10/day).
8) You MUST check-in at the front office before going to your assigned site. We reserve the right to make changes to reservations, please ensure you have stopped at the office to sign paperwork and clarify your site number.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need clarification on any of our booking terms and conditions.
General Resort Rules:
1) All personal property brought into the campground is at the risk of the registered guest and campground management shall bear no responsibility for the damage, loss or theft of such property. We are not responsible for any damage to any camper or personal property for any reason including wind, lightning, hail, fallen branches, trees, fire or vandalism.
2) Parents / legal guardians are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children and friends of their children at all times. Children under 18 cannot be left to occupy the campsite overnight without adult supervision.
3) Boats and boat trailers are not allowed on campsites unless approved by Management or resort staff.
4) The use of any equipment or facilities of the campground by any person is at that person’s risk and the registered Camper agrees to indemnify and hold the campground owners harmless from any loss, cost, or damage incurred by it as a result of the activities of the registered Camper, his family members, invitees and guests
5) The use, display and possession of firearms, air arms, paint ball guns, fireworks, explosives, weapons and illegal drugs or substances is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction.
6) Pets are welcome but are required to be leashed at all times. You are expected to clean up after your pet. Any complaint registered for excessive noise (barking), aggressive behaviour, or other such offenses may result in either removal of the pet and/or guest from the campground if no mitigative action is taken by owner.
7) Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please refrain from loud noises and disturbances during this period.
8) A maximum speed of 10 km/h throughout the campground is posted, including all vehicles, golf carts, and motorcycles.
9) Only Registered vehicles allowed on premises. Do not park on other campsites without asking first. Do not park in such a way that obstructs other guests from being able to navigate through the campground.
10) All fires are to be contained within the fire ring or pit.